Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Pinterest Faves: Week of 3/3/13 - 3/9/13



I am obsessed with this bathing suit. I think I have to splurge and get this for my summer in Newport this year!



'Penelope' Crochet Overlay One Piece Swimsuit




I found this pin but it did not lead my to a website. Luckily the directions are simple - put any fabric you choose under a glass frame and use as a tray in your home. This would be really cute on a dresser or bathroom counter!



Picture frame turned into a tray



The Copley collection from Hearts On Fire is quickly becoming my favorite and these pave pendants would look great day or night! The hardest part is choosing white gold, yellow gold, or rose. How about all three layered on different length chains?






With St. Patrick's Day coming up this weekend I have been looking for a good cookie recipe to bring to a party my friends are throwing. Here's to wishful thinking that my cookies will look anywhere near as good as these...


Shamrock Cookies


Sticking with the St. Patrick's theme for the end of this post how about a White Russian turned green? This recipe calls for mint extract but you could make it without and just add green food coloring for a perfectly festive drink!




Green Russian



Let the Shenanigan's begin!



I <3 Shenanigan's Tee-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment