Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Post 390 Farm-to-Post Event


This past Wednesday my friends and I ventured to Post 390 in Boston's Back Bay for their Farm-to-Post VIP Party featuring specialty dishes prepared by Chef Eric Brennan. The whole menu was shaped around locally sourced product from Post's farm and fish partners.



Post 390



One really special farm for me was Ward's Berry Farm in Sharon, MA. I am from Sharon and my sister worked at this farm which is right down the street from my house. I am so happy to see them doing well and I need to get back and visit soon!






Along with delicious food and drink there was really fun raffles and all of the proceeds benefited Lovin' Spoonfuls - a non-profit food rescue organization that services hungry and under privileged communities in the Boston area.







I have been wanting to try Post 390 for some time now and I am looking forward to getting back there soon. The food was outstanding and the atmosphere and enthusiasm of the Post staff was felt by all!


Here are some images from the night. Take a peek and then head over to Post 390 for some really great food and drinks :)






Us with Chef Eric Brennan


Squash soup, polenta cake, and pumpkin ravioli






Post 390 offers Farm-to-Post dinners regularly for $48 for a 3-course meal ($65 with wine pairings). 

No comments:

Post a Comment