Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

4th Annual Girls Thanksgiving - The Food!!



Finally I got my act together and got some pictures uploaded of the delicious food we had during our Girls Thanksgiving! We each make the same dishes every year and I must say I have some very talented friends who can really cook!!
My dishes are the skillet cornbread and mashed potatoes (I will post these recipes separately).

The Spread!
My old roommate Tamar and her
lovely Cesar salad
Let's take a closer look...


Sara prepping her veggie platter

YUMMY!

Spinach and Artichoke dip



Just sitting by the Yule Log <3

Jaime making hard cider....it was SOOO good!





Turkey cooking away...Yes, it's wrapped in BACON!

The finished product - the bacon makes it so you don't
have to baste the turkey throughout cooking and the meat
comes out just perfect!


All the sides heating in the oven


Some of the ladies around the table
Peanut butter pie with a pretzel crust
UNBELIEVABLE!
Pumpkin whoopie pies
(I could have eaten
100 of these)


THE AFTERMATH...

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this week and I look forward to seeing some of your favorite recipes!! <3 Emily

1 comment:

  1. i want it be girls thanksgiving again already... that aftermath pic is classic.

    ReplyDelete