Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cinquecento opens in Boston's South End



Last week I got to attend the Grand Opening party for Cinquecento in Boston's South End.

The former home for Rocca has been completely re-vamped and looks fantastic! I love the open feel to it and the decor is different than any other Boston restaurant I have visited.

I brought my roommate as a guest and although we enjoyed some delicious signature drinks and wine there was not much food to try. We are both looking forward to going back soon to have dinner - I have a feeling it's going to be really good!

Here are some images from the night...all were edited on my iPhone with Snapseed (my current favorite iPhone app, totally worth buying).






The open kitchen you can see into from the sidewalk




Entrance




















 



Ferrari and Maserati cars were showcased



Ferrari and Maserati cars were showcased








Cinquecento is located at 500 Harrison Ave. in Bostons South End.

Have you checked it out yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment