Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Holiday *KITCHEN* Faves for 2012





With the holiday right around the corner here are some of my favorite kitchen items I would like to receive this year!

What are some items on your wish list?




Sur La Table Better Batter Whisks - I think I like the hot pink the best! 





West Elm Oversized Mug - in my house we LOVE bowls with handles. I need a set of these ASAP!




Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat - a must for holiday cooking baking marathons!





Anthropologie Angel Food Cake Apron - The lace on this apron is so pretty






The Pasta Shoppe - Pasta With Personality® - they have every shape you can think of! These are my 2 personal favorite shapes...I'm a sucker for cowboy boots and horseshoes :)





4 comments:

  1. I want those bowls/mugs and the pastas!! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your feature on Jaime's blog (and adore those dipped whisks!) Definitely following :)

    xo Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Georgina! I am thrilled you are following now :) Happy Holidays!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete