Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Guest Post: Olive Cheese Bread


Today I am excited to have a guest post from my good from Jaime from La Vie...J'aime. She came over this past Saturday and spoiled me by making this delicious meal!


Thanks Jaime <3









Last Saturday morning was a rainy one, and I flipped on the TV, catching two episodes of the Food Network’s The Pioneer Woman.  My mouth watered over her Olive Cheese Bread recipe. It looked like the perfect comfort food for that day.  I called Emily, knowing she would be interested in trying this recipe with me, and she has a much better kitchen for cooking!

This recipe was so easy & inexpensive... and it made a lot of food.  







Basically, mix all the ingredients together and spread over a split loaf of bread.  Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.  Cut and enjoy!













To round out the meal, and add something nutritious, I made a simple spinach & tomato salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar.







Thanks, Emily, for having me!  



Thank YOU Jaime for coming over and making us this great meal! It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

1 comment: