Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pinterest Faves: Week of 1/20/13 - 1/26/13



I love Pinterest and am definitely one of those people who go on it daily. I really try to pin things I will either cook, buy, or go back to for reference - otherwise I would be way too overwhelmed and never look at what I pinned.

Below are some of my favorite pins I've found on Pinterest this past week. 

I hope to try to make posts like this a weekly occurrence but let's be real here...I'm not too consistent on this thing. But I promise I will try :)




I love the colors in this photo

Dandelion



I loved these hooks so much I ended up buying them from the Etsy shop BOLDHOUSE

They came in a set of 2 but I messaged the shop owner and asked if she could make me a custom set of 5 and she did! They are shipping out on Monday and I can't wait to get them. I'm going to hang them on my wall next to my closet to hang my necklaces on. 


I'll try to remember to post a picture when I'm done!



BOLDHOUSE custom feather hooks



I need to do this in my cabinets! And I would love, love, LOVE to have these as my dishes. One day...



30 Tips, Tricks and Organization Ideas




On of my fave color combos...


Mint green and Gold



Is it summer yet? 


Crisp Cucumber Salsa



Follow me on Pinterest to see more of my favorite pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment