Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores Bars



I found this pin on Pinterest and knew I had to make immediately! So as a treat for my roommate and my friend Jaime I whipped these up the other night!

First of all, they are BEYOND easy to make.

Second of all, they are DELICIOUS!

However, next time I make them I will use my own chocolate chip cookie dough I make from scratch :)






WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

  • Graham crackers
  • Chocolate chip cookie dough - either from scratch or buy the pre-made kind from the grocery store
  • Hershey's chocolate bars, broken into pieces
  • Mini marshmallows
  • Baking dish - I used an 8x8 size one and it was perfect!




Pre-heat your oven to 375 F (or whatever the cookie dough package says to bake them at).

Line the bottom of your baking dish with the graham crackers.






Spread the cookie dough over the graham crackers. Bake for 9-11 minutes (or however long the cookie dough package says), or until the cookie becomes golden brown.






Lay the Hershey's bars on top of the cookie.






Top with mini marshmallows and put back in the oven until the marshmallows become browned. I used the broiler for this step and just watched them closely - they can go from browned to burned in a bout 0.5 seconds!






We were too impatient to let them cool so we could cut them into nice bars but they were amazing all warm and melty. 

Serve with your favorite ice cream and prepare to be in heaven!




No comments:

Post a Comment